2010年11月7日星期日

Actually, hav a lot of things to say... But I really don't know how to express
I'm scare talk much more wrong



No matter how good...
I juz wanna say: " Mr. Revion, I really believe you!Everything is not you imagined"




i noe u wont trust me....
i noe now I say what also useless
i noe i  hav spoken words, was too late 2 withdraw oso cant be retrieved
but anyway ....time will prove everything...
someday I'll proof to u, i'm really trust u!




i noe, it's going to take us unhapi for a period of time
But i hope that it is a shorter period of time
I'd rather we often quarrels with each other
oso not like tis always maintain tis situation








Miss you, I really can't sleep
i noe i make u disappointed
I'm sorry



I miss you so much... You?







私の心の中は永远にあなたしかいません
  私はあなたを爱し

















May god bless you....

没有评论:

发表评论